View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
My suggestion would be for a Sony PRS-300 w/ some sort of hard case w/ a supply of zip-loc baggies which fit it snuggly (I use the latter when I take my PRS-505 to the beach).

It will display (physically small-size) .pdfs fine and (non-DRM) files can be directly copied to it using a USB cable w/ no special software needed on the computer one is copying from.

Cyrillic and Arabic will work fine in .pdfs and should work in .epub files w/ embedded fonts.

It will also display .jpeg files, so just e-mail him pictures and he can copy those to the device.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote