View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
Should had actually posted this here.....

I use this Great Point Light, it was the same exact light Sony marketed for the 500/505. It folds up nicely within itself, very compact. The 2 LED's light the screen perfectly. I took the shot in daylight, the reflection on the screen is just angle.....this light illuminates the screen nicely for night time reading. This is the 3rd device I am using it on, and I couldn't be happier.

Is the little roach clip easy to reposition? I probably change hands with every other page, so it would be in the way. Have you tried it over the top instead of at the side?

EDIT: Oops! Explanation required: I always read in landscape mode, so for me, the pic would be where my hand is. What I should have asked is does the clip fit well onto the side nearest the spine of the cover?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote