Thread: Price?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I'm betting (like bwaldron)it will hit $299.........maybe lower. I am so glad I got mine in June, right after the price cut. No way could I justify getting one right now.
Ok, I hate to make predictions they can always be so wrong. But, I suspect Kindle will not go to $300... With the new $400 Sony out there $359 looks like a good price. If they do anything I think it will be some type of bundling with free books or such.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote