Thread: MobileRead November Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #23
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I'm opting for the completely unabridged Penguin version. At the moment it's $6.60 Kindle US and £4.41 Kindle UK. Here are some links for it if anyone else is interested:

Kindle US
Kindle UK
I bought the Penguin edition translated by Robin Buss and it was definitely worth the purchase price. I most appreciate the links to the footnotes so that I can easily transition back and forth. It is impeccably edited.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote