View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #23
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I do not permanently delete books. I do have an archive library, but that's to store originals of omnibuses / collections that I split into individual books, that sort of thing. My main library has search filters that I use to hide / show books I've already read, books I marked as did-not-finish, etc...
This is the same thing that I do with EpubSplit. It's good to know someone else is doing what I am doing with the books that I have split.

jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote