View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #10
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
The Purchased list, in my understanding of it, exists to show you purchased items that you have not moved to the trash, and it gives you the option of moving them to the trash, or bookmarking them (reset position in the book) to page 1
Also, if you delete/remove a book from an app/device it will be removed from the I'M READING list but will remain on the PURCHASED list. The book can then be restored by bookmarking it. It will then immediately re-appear on the I'M READING list and will re-appear on your apps/devices after the next sync.

Quote:
The "Purchase History" list, can be found at this URL: https://secure.kobobooks.com/71485/p...urchasehistory
This is usually found by accessing the My Account section of the site and then selecting Purchase History. It should display all of your purchases, regardless of their visibility on the other lists (I'm Reading, Purchases, and Trash). This page does NOT contain any options for bookmarking, deleting, or downloading an Adobe version of the file. If you click on the book title, it will take you to the item page for that book.
When the item page for the book is displayed it will also show the status of the book from the Kobo servers point of view. That is, it will generally say "THIS ITEM IS IN YOUR LIBRARY". What this means from a practical point of view is that if the book has been deleted from the I'M READING, PURCHASED and TRASH lists, the Kobo servers have a record of the book and it can then be restored by contacting customer care.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote