View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #22282
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Half a million ships-worth of beauty! And you didn't expire from delight?

Or perhaps you mean 0.5 Helens? 500 ship-worths of beauty is still impressive.
Come on... You KNOW I screw up numbers! Yes, 0.5 Helens was what I was after. It was mind blowing but I managed to retain my sanity. I think, had it been a full Helen, I may never have recovered... How come they didn't add this function into my Multi-calculator? I've got Ohms. I've got Amps. I've even got Log, Cos, Decreasing Term Mortgage, and one for ROI. You'd think something as important as a Helen would be covered, wouldn't you?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote