View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenLin View Post
I want to put the colored box in the center, but I've tried several css that don't seem to work. How do I put it in the central position instead of in the current left position?
I guess your box should alway stay at the same size and should always be perfectly centered.

IMO it's not possible to find a solution with paragraph or table formatting which is perfect everywhere.

Table-fomatting:
Code:
table    { margin: 1em auto }
td { border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; width: 200px }
works quite well at most (but not all) devices.

With paragraph-formatting it will be a bit difficult to keep the box at the same size, if the screen size changes.

So i got a third suggestion: make a image.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote