View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:19 AM   #45
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes I do. The iPad can sit for up to 4 months on a single charge. Also, I don't use it for a month straight (without putting it down to charge) so that figure is irrelevant.

The iPad does lots more for the same price. It's a better value.
By that reasoning everybody should buy a netbook or cheap laptop -- a netbook costs a lot less than the iPad and can do whole lot more. I don't think anyone here DOESN'T know the iPad (quite a few probably have one already, or some other tablet), but everybody just has decided that an LCD screen is not for them for extended reading.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote