View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me; but then, I rarely visit.
Pretty much what Daithi said. With the exception of the Twilight "books". And the part about people being annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I'm not a big fan of being forced into social networking. I want to buy books from Amazon. Just because I liked the Twilight series doesn't mean I want to be friends with a bunch of pimply faced teenagers, and STOP UNDERLINING MY BOOKS! I don't care what other people think is clever, or good writing, or whatever. Most people annoy me, so I like to keep my social network small (mobileread is an exception).
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote