Thread: Thriller novels
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #17
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
Can the Lee Child books be read in any order? I'm number 55 on the library waiting list for The Killing Floor.(they have 4 copies) Well, it's not like I don't have hundreds and hundreds of other books to read, but that's a still long wait. I could get some of the other books sooner.
Check this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=200515

There was a discussion in the last few pages about the reading order. Different people have different views on this with the Reacher books.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote