View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkpag View Post
No, Dr. Drib is this pathetic man who, whenever I get some media attention or whatever, takes it upon himself to snatch up all the books I've scanned and proofed for Munsey's and repost them here. If you're really lucky, he'll feed you stories about his mansion and world-renowned collection of antiquities, but he's not capable of doing books in Mobi.

You can however find that book in PRC here.

http://www.munseys.com/book/27118/Thieves_Like_Us

Yes, I do indeed hope your comments were intended as humor or irony. There are little smiley faces to the side to help mitigate such remarks.

Thank you for scanning in this fine novel for Munseys. Munseys is a great site where public domain and Creative Commons titles are freely available.

My attributions for such sources are recorded at the beginning of every upload here on MobileRead and within - and at the end - of each title that I assemble to my liking.

Again, I thank you for your wonderful work. There are no smiley faces on my previous sentence, but I will use one on my last sentence:

I sold the mansion.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote