View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikde View Post
Yes, I can use uninstaller, but I still know, how can I debrick device.

I installed update_k5_diags+ssh.bin from here http://ixtab.tk/kindle-touch-images.php, but I still cant connect to device via SSH in diags mode. Kindle allways refuse connection. Is there some thing what should I do expect install update and enable ssh in diags?

Thanks for explain me, that i cant know pass in dropbear mode . So, when I want use SSH via wiFi, I have to know root pass. Marios isnt it, so I can try some fionaXXX pass. It is normal that mario is not working?
okay - there was little niggle with that installer IIRC (the info I am talking about is on the thread)

I had an issue where it claimed to install but didn't. Another person (at least) reported the problem. It revolved around using the -C flag in kindletool or something at package time IIRC (from memory, something like that)

Don't know if Ixtab ever published a "final" version. I would imagine so but... yeah... can't hurt to check.

Also my version of Diags had a nasty little bit of code that wiped /usr/local/bin at reboot... but a complete and working flash of Ixtabs version should also fix that problem... (I just fixed mine by-hand in the end, the threads around that are all on here (MR)... err... Kindle diags accapella version https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=113 around there anyways)

good luck. In the end I didn't actually end up using my diags SSH access much. much could be done via other means.

Last edited by twobob; 11-20-2012 at 10:21 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote