View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #319
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryAJ View Post
We worked and worked at trying to get it updated and just when we thought it was okay, within ten minutes it crashed again and totally locked up.
Sorry, but it is not clear to me: Did you now actually update the device, or not?

I understand that it is frustrating, being a Linux user, but I only can advise you to look for some friend with a windows machine, download the standalone-updater, hook up your T1 on USB and start the exe-file. It's done in a few minutes, no installs needed.

Also check the inside bezel, where the IR sensors are located. If there is some dust or dirt, this can confuse the sensors.

If it still crashes, the device is defective and needs to be replaced.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote