View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #113
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebooklover View Post
It seems there are quite a few awards only available on the iOS app that you can't get on Kobo Touch, Vox or even android. I was missing some awards and wrote to Kobo and was told that the awards that I was missing weren't available on my device.

Does anyone know whether there are awards specific to Kobo Touch, Vox, android, that you can't get on iOS? I am curious whether Kobo planned to have awards distributed in a device specific way.
A full list of which awards are available on which platforms was posted earlier in this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=92

I believe the only award not available on iOS is a new Vox-specific award tied to fixed layout ePubs, eReading Rainbow.
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote