View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #92
Art's Tart
Art's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notesArt's Tart can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle 3G, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yep, what Scion and Jack said. Sounds like possible wifi issues and while I've had no problems at all (in fact I just ordered 3 more Fires for presents!) I did read a rumor that some people were having wifi issues.

If you call customer service, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Please do let us know what happens.
TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY POST and to those who are participating and trying to help the rest of us.

I did the factory reset and things are working much better now. I've moved away from the "this is going back" mindset and am inclined to keep it.

I was able to get the PDF email attachment to come through and download, and was pleasantly surprised that the Fire gave me the option to open it for a Kindle view instead of PDF. Neat.

Again, thanks for all the help.
Art's Tart is offline   Reply With Quote