View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:54 AM   #8
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes View Post
Anyone willing to share experience on how the N800/810 performs on displaying A4 size PDFs?

Also, does the N810 with its transflexive screen give a better view than the N800 when used outdoors?
PDF on the Nokia -- don't bother, unless you really need to read a particular PDF and no laptop or desktop PC is available. You will be zooming and scrolling far too much for my taste.

I've never seen the N810, so I can't comment on the screen.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote