View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
I don't think it is cool at all. It is too small in my opinion. I wouldn't want a screen smaller than my Kindle 6 inch screen. I would never buy a device that has back-to-back screens.
I don't want one that size either. I just think it's neat that they've considered smaller sizes. What I really want is one the same size as a Galaxy Note. I'd ditch my K4 for one.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote