View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmrawls View Post
Well a lot of the books I download from Baen I just leave as text and the 505 reads them quite well.
I did the same thing for a long time, I just bumped up the font size and was off to the races.

I eventually switched over to converting them via BookDesigner to take advantage of cover art and header/footers. I don't do anything fancy like Tables of Contents, so the time investment is minimal, and of course I keep the RTF files as my archive copies.

Next time I go on a conversion bender, I'm thinking of trying HTML2LRF or LIT2LRF, to see if one of them might give me similar results with less trouble.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote