View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by skell View Post
Hi, and thanks for the nice welcome

What about encrypted ebooks? I downloaded a PDF file from ebooks.com, and it has DRM on it which obviously, the reader cant err... read. Is there anyway around this, or am I limited to free, non-commercial texts for the time being?
What I'm doing for my books, besides classics (which I can get here), is getting the .lit version & using ConvertLit along with lit2lrf (through the libprs500 GUI) to convert them to .lrf's For stuff from Webscriptions you can get the .lit & just do the lit2lrf part since those books aren't DRM'd. You can also get some .lrf books from Fictionwise as part of some of their 'Mulitformat' selections.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote