View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 AM   #9
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
I used the same cleaner that I use on my LCD monitor, and it turned my Kindle screen toward a sepia color. Very nasty.
What brand of LCD cleaner does that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
If you use a cleaner on your eReader with no ill effect, that's great.
I do, if need be - microfiber cloth is sufficient most of the time but with the cleaner (Rogge / Ronol which was tested and recommended by prad.de for lcd/tv screens) the result is perfect.

And there's nothing in the cleaner that could turn the color in any way.

If your cleaner does that you should stop using it altogether. Only use well known and thoroughly tested brands, and of those only the strictly non-aggressive kind (e.g. no alcohol).

Last edited by frostschutz; 10-03-2011 at 09:08 AM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote