View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:05 AM   #21254
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Fashion... I guess that's what it has to be called.
37 different pieces of metal stuck through different parts of the face; spikes, safety pins, rings, lightning bolts, spirals, etc., etc. Through lips, noses, eyebrows, cheeks, foreheads, ears of course, chin....
One young girl I saw yesterday looked as if she were the victim of a fragmentation grenade! She must have had 10 different rings just going through her lower lip, to say nothing of all the metal piercing the rest of her face.

(I remember as a teeth braces-wearing teenager being worried about kissing a girl also wearing braces, fearing we'd get locked together. What do these kids do?!?)

On the other hand, I do sort of dig the purple and green hair...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote