View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
SilentDuck
SilentDuck began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pre-ordering Nook Simple Touch or Kobo Touch?

This may be an annoying question, as I know both of these were only just announced and nobody actually has any experience with them, but I was planning on buying myself an e reader for my birthday, and this seems like perfect timing to get one that is brand new. I would like to pre-order one this week, as I know if I don't I will end up spending the money on something stupid, like bills.

I don't know much about ereaders, in fact I'm kind of clueless and lost looking at the specs and information, so I thought I would ask here to see if members here, who actually have experience with ereaders and know what they are talking about, have any advice. Based on what you've seen and heard so far about the Nook Simple Touch and Kobo Touch, as well as your experiences with these companies and ereaders in the past, which do you think would be the best bet?

I really just want an ereader that allows me to read epub files comfortably. PDF support so that I can use it to read work files on the go would be nice, but is not necessary. I'm mainly just going to use it for pleasure reading.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.
SilentDuck is offline   Reply With Quote