Thread: Jetbook and DRM
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Many other formats....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journier View Post
According to the manual the only formats supported on the device are pdf and txt. However, I will wait until there is a better suited firmware available. Thank you every body for the kind support!
There are many other formats supported at this time! The Ectaco site lists: .txt, .pdf, .fb2, .jpg, .epub, .mobi, .prc and .rtf + .bmp, .MP3...

My .rtf files display very well. The firmware release expected quite soon will extend support (and dictionary I think) to HTML as well.

Try out some files and see....
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote