View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #24
Breid
Zealot
Breid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really nice

Device: Kobo Aura HD; Kobo Glo; KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
You can only see it when the light is on - it's a very small "brighter spot" on the screen. Here's my attempt to capture a screen shot - hope you can see it! It's right above the word "Tam" in the 2nd to last line on the screen.
I can see that light spot plain as day. A few months after getting my Glo I found a large bright spot on the screen, but it was caused by oil from my fingers and when I cleaned the screen with a micorfibre cloth the light spot vanished. However, looking at your screen image, I think that your bright spot is a design flaw and I would recommend cleaning it with a micorfibre cloth and if the bright spot is still there, you should return your unit for a replacement. When I got my Aura, I turned the light up to the max to check for flaws and luckily my screen is perfect.
Breid is offline   Reply With Quote