View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:34 PM   #50
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Being lefthanded; what has always bugged me is that dratted corkscrew. I always turn the bottle around instead of the corkscrew. That is for righr handed people. No trouble with scissors though.

And I have trouble following directions 'right' and 'left' somehow. That was difficult when I had driving lessons; the driving instructor shouting ' no the other right', when he asked me to turn to the right and I steered to the left....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote