View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #193
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
That is why you won't see Apple devices significantly discounted. Those who can afford the superior ecosystem will pay for it.

That said, I'm rooting for Android and Microsoft for those who can't and to provide competitive benefits for everyone. I'm sorry that HP helped kill the Palm ecosystem. The webOS was excellent.
Apple need Android as Microsoft need Apple and so on. All these tech companies need someone to give them a kick in the bum. Take the lack of copy/paste on the original iPhone, that was just stupid.

My opinion of webOS is coloured slightly by having to use an original Pre as my work phone. It was really bad, I think it had more to do with the hardware not being fast enough though.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote