Thread: Hacks font hack question
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Thanks NiLuJe! That's what I wanted to know. Now I'm curious to see what one of my books looks like on a KF! I'm generating the Mobi on Kindlegen/Kindle preview. Maybe it'll have my fonts!

When you say "these devices..." does that go for epub devices as well? I have only an old nook to check with and they show in it.

Goodness...I wish they'd quit playing games and settle on a format and actually make it work! (I know...far from an original lament! )

UPDATE: checked on kindlepreviewer and the KF one shows my fonts! YAYAYAY For those interested...I embedded the fonts in my epub file...and converted using kindle previewer. I think if you clean up your epub so that your fonts show in Adobe digital Editions, they'll probably work in KF.

Off to do a snoopy dance....(I'm so easily amused these days...)

Last edited by JaneFancher; 05-05-2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Update
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote