View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 07:59 AM   #25
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
I went out and grabbed a report off Google...no doubt you could find other reports with varying numbers, but my 95% came from this global browser usage study posted by OneStat.com:

http://www.onestat.com/html/aboutus_pressbox15.html

Shows Netscape at 3%, globally.

I build Web sites for my company and years ago I paid a lot of attention to Netscape-specific coding to keep the pages looking semi-normal, particularly for NN4.x users. About a year ago I quit doing that, since the % of NN users out there is statistically so low that it just doesn't pay to support the extra effort for a small user base. Our stats show Netscape users at less than 1%, but then, our target audience is primarily corporate folks.
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote