View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #99
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpad View Post
I don't even own an iPad and find this thread interesting

Generally speaking I'm interested in what different tablets have to offer when it comes to handwriting.

My experience is limited to that of convertible laptops running full blown windows. That being said Microsoft put a lot of effort into there handwriting recognition and it works well.

Lately I've been glancing at the Galaxy Note and it's handwriting capabilities but I'm equally interested to hear the experiences of those who own and use there iPad with handwriting applications.
I really like the Journal app in Windows. Also the one that used to ship with Windows Mobile. They weren't really smooth to write on, but they had accuracy. I think if you like those apps, you would be happy with a Galaxy Note as the Android apps have that same simplicity to them.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote