View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #62
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I started working up a short story idea in 1981 called "The Quanta", which is essentially one of the last chapters of "Forbidden The Stars". Ten years later, I began to outline the novel, finishing the first draft in 1993, but continued tinkering with it for the next two decades, releasing it in 2010.

I'd always had a trilogy in my mind, and I began outlining and writing "Music of the Spheres" April 2011, releasing it December 2011.

I started drafting "Worlds Away" early June 2012.

Basically, the trilogy took 32 years from inception to completion, though the vast bulk of it was written over the past two-and-a-half years.

Thank you for your interest!
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote