Thread: Glo Fonts
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
It is "Mister Pip" by Lloyd Jones. However, I'm afraid I really cannot remember where I got it. It was a while ago and I only just got around to looking at the book (stupid buying everything that looks interesting or someone recommends wholeheartedly). I know it's not Kobo's version. I just looked at Kobo's version and it's ugly. Mine is from 2004 (Kobo's from 2008); so I suppose it's not as new as I thought. I'll have a look through my email receipts, maybe I can find it. I doubt it though as I throw lots of mails out that I won't be needing any more.

Also, I just looked at the book again and it's not as beautiful as I remember. Just regularly nice font that looks like Georgia which I'm used to reading with, plus instead of chapter headings it has 1/3 of the page blank and the first letter is a prettily made large capital, then the next few words are in capitals, then the rest of the line is in regular text. Just like some paperbacks
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote