View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busiestmummy View Post
My daughter received a binatone read me colour ereader for Christmas, I have downloaded ADE and bought some books from water stones for her. I have activated my pc and the ereader but when I try to put the books on the ereader an error message comes up saying failed to write content
Don't know what to do
Can anyone suggest a fix?
Sounds like you are trying to put the books in the wrong folder. Are you using ADE to transfer the books?
If you tranfer the books within ADE (just drag them to the ereader symbol in ADE) they should automatically be put into the correct folder.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote