View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
TD - I tried it starting at the cover of a couple of books and at most I see maybe a very faint line where the edge of the book cover was and maybe a very faint hint of a few bits of the cover, but nothing really obvious. I have to really look to see it. I'll be curious what others say.
Hopefully I just got an all-around effed-up early unit. Replacement arrives tomorrow.

Attempting to attach a picture. The text with '1 cup...' etc is not supposed to be part of that photo, it's from the previously-rendered page. And I double-doublechecked that Page Refresh is ON.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).JPG
Views:	271
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	93662  
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote