View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #34496
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
well, it's not right now, it was last week, but I just got the pictures...

my mechanic is absolutely smitten with kittens. he has been in love with my Savannahs since I got Arwen. he and his wife are good friends with an older widowed man that is also in love with cats. the kitties and I were invited over so he could see them. unbeknownst to me, it ended up being a wine and cheese party and we were the attraction!

I figured Strider would be his boisterous self and Arwen would be timid. WRONG! Strider slunk around hiding under, behind, and IN things! he even crawled up into the propane fireplace and turned it ON! from the inside! OMG!!! talk about major panic! I had visions of him burning himself up, or blowing us all to kingdom come!!!! Arwen on the other hand was a little Diva! she preened and posed for everyone!
That is a pair of beautiful cats. Love Arwen's markings and Strider's eyes.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote