View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #6
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbrich View Post
No, I can't think of anything unusual that I might have done to create my problem. And I tried re-logging in, etc without luck. Now my options are to forget about using the Kobo library and use Aldiko or to do the factory reset.

As I understand it, factory reset will erase everything I've done but leave the Vox in the condition it was in when I opened the box. Is that correct? So, essentially, I'd need to reload all the apps (not a big deal, using Dropbox), re-bookmark my websites, reload my audiobooks, etc. Any other drawbacks to factory reset?

If Kobo staff are listening, any chance a software update sometime in the near future will correct the problem?
This issue was passed to the development team, so that is a possibility. The only problem is, what causes it is completely unknown...

I did try clearing all data in the kobo app (and redo setup) but that seemed to make the problem worse.

I can't see any drawbacks to the factory reset, other than it being a hassle...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote