Thread: Classic Nook 1.5 Update Confirmed
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #82
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahgem View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but having the ability to carry hundreds of books at once was part of the appeal in buying an eReader. I don't usually just sit down and read one book straight through. I read twenty pages from one, fifty pages from another, and so on, and what I want to read today may be totally different than what I want to read tomorrow. I don't have the time to keep swapping books based on what I think I'll want to read this afternoon. It's a lot easier to just dump everything on the reader, then pick and choose later at my leisure. Will I ever read EVERYTHING I have on it? No, but at least I'll never find myself thinking, "I wish I had put this book on my reader this morning."

ETA: and I was beat to the punch. Ah, well.
Ditto! My Nook, 505 and Touch are my library. I keep everything on them. Since I travel a lot, I need to have my entire library PD books as well available all the time.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote