View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I don't recommend using the Stanza link. It likely won't be well supported by other readers.
I was just passing on to this iPhone user what is currently working for me on iPad. The address shown is what came up by default and it works for me first time every time. It was provided just as one more thing the OP (who didn't mention if they were running calibre server on Mac or Windows or ????) could try... It wasn't presented as the best solution..... (at least, that was not the intent.) (My actual ip address also works.)
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote