View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
My M90 is now giving me nothing but trouble. This began about 6 weeks ago, and is getting worse. I've upgraded the firmware, rebooted the thing countless times, turned it on, off, and upside down, but it is still not working properly.

I often have to reboot it multiple times to get it to the home screen.

I often have to plug it in to get it to reboot.

Once I get to the home screen, and and click on My Library, the M90 often freezes. Then I reboot some more.

Eventually I will get it to open a book. Then if I let it fall asleep, it will "wake up," and display the page it was on, then it won't turn the page, or do anything else.

If I try to exit the book (any book), it won't exit. I've tried with the IR button, and with the stylus. I can tap the exit button til the cows come home.

Then I reboot again. And again. And again.

It's getting to the point that I don't want to even bother trying anymore.

Is there some way to wipe the firmware and start from scratch?
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote