View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
jamesbeat
Connoisseur
jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS 505
No luck I'm afraid, I can't find ebook versions of these books anywhere.
I guess we just have to wait and see what happens with the new copyright holders.

I have two full sets of these books, the ones I read as a kid, and a set I bought to replace them because they were falling to pieces from overuse.

Unfortunately both sets are around 34,000 miles away at my parents house in England, so I won't be scanning them in the immediate future.

I did consider buying a third set to scan, but the prices on ebay are ridiculous, and as you pointed out, they seem to be mostly in the UK, which defeats the purpose somewhat...
jamesbeat is offline   Reply With Quote