View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Croptop
Zealot
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
What about removing books from the 'I'm reading" section on the Kobo without deleting them?
You can only remove items from the I'm Reading list by signing into the Kobo Desktop Application (or Kobo Blackberry application) and removing the book from the I'm Reading list there. Then you have to sync the device to propagate the update to the Kobo Reader.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote