View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 01:41 AM   #26
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
In accordance with previous posters, the following are my "I must at least take a look at" authors (in no specific order):

- Isaac Asimov
- Geoff Johns
- Mark Waid
- Keith Giffen/J. M. Dematties/Kevin McGuire (when working together as a creative team)
- Rumiko Takahashi
- Charles Dickens
- Robert Asprin
- Tom Reynolds
- Lemony Snicket
- Greg Cox
- Jack McKinney
- The Joker's Wild Series (various authors)

In addition, the following are authors that I'm interested in reading in the future (but haven't read anything by them yet):

- Stephanie Meyers (but not any of the Twilight novels)
- Stephen King
- Terry Pratchet
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote