View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #38
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
That's strange actually. Blue is generally a cold and harsh colour... and yellow is generally a warm colour to look at... are you colour blind by any chance?
Nope, not colour blind. And as far as I know I don't have particularly sensitive eyes. Even in light bulbs I prefer the bright white ones to the yellow ones. I guess I was lucky to get a blue Glo!
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote