View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Thanks to MR moderators and implementors

MR is only the second or third forum that I ever tried to follow. It is the only one I continue to follow. After recently looking at the Tor forum, I now understand why. The Tor forum is not bad. None of the others were either. But the MR forum is fantastic. It is easy to get around in - i.e. user friendly. The moderators are very helpful as are the general users. So I just wanted to say to all of you.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote