View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #56
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
They left out the fact that it's getting harder and harder to find saddles and bridles to fit them...

Quote:
Stitchawl: If you want some dog meat you can buy some at the Chinese Market near Hommachi Station in Osaka.
Thanks!! While I'll pass on the dog meat (I get more than enough when wandering the street markets in Korea,) I'm always looking for good Chinese markets. Hommachi Station is a LOT closer than running all the way to Kobe! Can you give me a more specific location? The shop I used to do business with in Kyoto shut down last year.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote