View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #60
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
No can do. The OverDrive app is strictly EPUB and MP3 and Kindle.

WMA audiobooks from OverDrive require a Windows PC and a non-Android MP3 player (iPod, Sansa, Sony, etc). Here's a list of compatible devices. Filter your results by checking the Portable Devices and WMA boxes.

Your only option to get these books on your Galaxy Player is to break DRM and convert. That of course is not allowed to be discussed here at MobileRead, because it's highly unethical and illegal. You don't own the audiobook and have no right to violate the publisher's restrictions.

While most of the WMA audiobooks I've borrowed were compatible with my iPod touch, occasionally some weren't because the publisher wouldn't allow it. In those cases, I had to use my Clip+ or Clip Zip.

Bottom line - Windows PC and Clip Zip.
Guess I will dust off the Clip Zip again. The last time I used the sleep timer it makes you set it each time you use it. I may have an older version. I have to get it setup to check firmware when I get the Windows setup. Or get a bigger Ipod Touch memory
new is offline   Reply With Quote