View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #154
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
I was told best approach for Lithium-Ion batteries is ABC - "Always Be Charging."
I think I've read it somewhere that Lithium Ion has this 'memory" effect where repeated charging while there is still battery power will reduce the total battery power over time. Can someone confirm it?
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote