View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzipearce View Post
I haven't bought a book reader yet. I am looking at the bookwise 1150. Should I pay more the extra memory or just use my own card? And most of all, do I have to get all my books from bookwise or can I shop around and get the best prices on books.
Do you have a Smart-Media card? This is required for expansion. If so, how big is it? If you have one or more of these older cards they should work fine. You can also find them on eBay should you want more.

There are many free downloads in this format on this web site. check my web site for more information on this product. The forum that discusses this hardware is a better place for your questions. I am moving the thread.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote