View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I do similar to Sabardyn

I set the Top and Bottom Margin on the Chapter heading (for the block for multi line chapter heads) style to 2em. IMHO a nice balanced whitespace without wasting huge amounts of screen.

I mainly use Top margins in the <p> body of the text as a bottom margin can cause MRSDK to create a 1 or 2 line orphan (needlesly) to accomodate the margin at the end of the last line.
Note: I am swipe challenged, my reader has page turn buttons so the past end of chapter does not happen frequently to me
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote