View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Visitor messages and conversations

I've recently discovered conversations in visitor messages, which I think is a very good feature. It was out of curiosity, after clicking on the "View Conversation" link under a message.

I was wondering if maybe it would be easier to discover and use if the link "New visitor messages" in the Control Panel main view would take one to the Conversation with the user posting the message instead of leading to the Visitor messages view.

I understand that there might be cases where the Visitor messages view is more useful (such as a 3-people conversation via visitor messages on one's profile), but I guees it depends on one's use of the feature.

How are you using it yourself ?
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote